Monday, August 1, 2011

it's always nice to hear "thanks". over the last few weeks we have received some nice thank-yous that are share-worthy.

from one of our brides:
"My husband .... and I wanted to thank you for making our wedding celebration so incredible. Your facility was perfect, and we felt that all ran smoothly. We are so grateful for your service. Thanks!"
from someone who celebrated a birthday party with us:
"We really enjoyed having a 90th birthday open house at your Barn. Everyone we worked with at the farm was very friendly and helpful. The Barn was set up beautifully just as requested. The grounds were gorgeous. The music system was great. Thanks for providing the setting for a very memorable event. "
 from one of our preferred photographers:
"I just wanted to thank you for having me on your vendors list! I've gotten a couple of referrals from you guys! ....... I really appreciate it! Thank you so much! 
we really have been blessed to be able to work with the best customers. Thank you to all of you who have chosen us for your important event! We think the world of you!