Monday, November 1, 2010

Flattered

I met with an adorable couple a few days ago and as we were touring the grounds I asked "How did you hear about Wadley Farms?" to which they replied,

"We did a search on the internet for the best wedding venues in the area and Wadley Farms was on the list at #1".

Later that day I did a search and sure enough they were correct; Wadley Farms is listed at #1 on the Top Ten Wedding Venues in the Salt Lake Area of Utah! If I do say so myself, this Kali K. does have impeccable taste! Below is what Kali K. has said about Wadley Farms.


#1 - Wadley Farms

35 East 400 North, Lindon, Utah 84042

(801) 404-9996

"Wadley Farms...I sigh every time I think of this venue. Though it is located all the way out in Lindon, Utah (which honestly is only about 15-20 minutes from Salt Lake City), it is absolutely worth the drive. The views and overall feel of the venue is just amazing. You walk through the wooden and stone gates to follow along a stone path towards a garden setting and a gorgeous house full of ivy, flowers, and trees. This venue was built in the 1860's and you can just feel the history as you enter. They have numerous garden areas, a gazebo, and at night they light the exterior with white lights. There is over 20 acres of farm, gardens, and grassy areas. I have been to this venue now four times and any time a Bride tells me their wedding is at Wadley Farms I get excited. I love this place. If I were to have a wedding, this would be without a doubt, my venue. The staff is more than helpful. Parking is free and easily accessible. This venue can be used for any season. I have been there for winter, spring and summer weddings. Each time the venue just seems to transform and fit perfectly to the snow, spring breezes, or even the heat of summer. The owners take great care in this venue and the couples that rent it out. Many of their packages include tables, centerpieces, backdrops and lights, chairs, and even linens. Wadley Farms does allow you to even bring in your own food if you wish to cater your event yourself. A laid back staff that allows you to just have your day, your way. This is what makes any venue my Top #1."


Check out the full article at:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5712680/top_10_wedding_venues_in_the_salt_lake_pg5.html?cat=23