Tuesday, November 23, 2010

not just for weddings...

Sometimes I dream about what I would do if I had my wedding reception (again), how I would do my hair, the flowers I would have, the dress I would wear, the way my guests breath would catch as the entered my reception..... Sigh..... my reception was very grand but it was soooo six years ago and the style now is so much better! :)

Who says you can't throw a fantastic birthday party set up with your favorite colors, grand centerpieces filled with tulips, a buffet set up with warm soups and baskets spilling with rolls, a band playing dancing music, who says I can't go get my hair done and have some amazing pictures and decorate for the birthday (insert you event of choice anniversary, Christmas party, dinner party, etc.)and have a video playing of me and my family? Well, heres a revolutionary thought, your next big event go all out. Have your dream party. Why not? Have your party here and let us help your dreams become a reality. If not a grand party why not have a fun family photo shoot? Just recently Matt Butler,a very talented videographer , did a fun family video here. If anything its worth it to have your kids captured while their young. Check out his video at the link below.

Matt Butler videographer